Since June 2009, Coreso has recorded indicators regarding security of supply in the CWE, CEE and CSE areas, which it presents every year.
Coreso presents an annual review providing key figures on security coordination activities between TSOs in the CWE, CEE and CSE areas:
- performance statistics for Coreso’s activities;
- an overall view of commercial exchanges and physical flows at borders;
- CWE and CSE Stress Level figures (every day Coreso estimates the stress level for the next day thanks to security analyses performed on DACF merged files provided by the TSOs);
- status reports for the most important transmission grid situations including the coordinated actions proposed by Coreso;
- the status of renewable power efficiency.
Please click the relevant link below to download the complete Coreso Operational Review (pdf) for a specific year: