Published on 07/07/2022
- last modified on 03/08/2022
Due to a growing team, Coreso SA, located in Brussels, is looking for a Business Analyst.
The Business analyst is located within a sub-team of our Business Application Lead team, which is responsible for Projects that we develop inside Coreso to run our core business services: developing / upgrading new tools to support operations team to deliver upgraded/new coordination services to both internal as well as external stakeholders. She/he is responsible for the structure and writing of business requirements, functional and non-functional requirements.
Let’s give you a preview of your future mission!
Being a Business Analyst, your main tasks will be:
- Structure and write the business requirements, functional and non-functional requirements
- Work closely with business SPOC from the project teams to understand their needs and support the writing process of requirements
- Suggest improvements to the current project methodology and SDLC
The above tasks are not exhaustive. Together with your line manager you have some room to fill in the job description to what you think is important in your job. After all, you are the expert!
What are we looking for?
- You hold a master’s degree (or equivalent) in IT or engineering or other if relevant;
- You have experience in the software development area
- Strong analytical skills and structured problem solving
- Ability to graps both the big picture and the details at the same time.
- You are comfortable with a complex process in a multi-stakeholders environment.
- You have a flexible mindset
- You are a team player, interested to work in an environment with challenging activities to contribute to a rapid-growing organization such as Coreso
Nice to haves :
- You are interested in the energy sector or have related past experience
- Experience in a highly demanding / regulated industry
- You are used to both waterfall and agile ways of working
- BPMN 2.0
- Wireframe drawing
- Enterprise Architect
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Knowledge in VBA is a plus
- A full-time permanent contract in a stable, multilingual, and international environment.
- We offer a market-based salary complemented by extra-legal benefits eg. hospitalization insurance, company car, etc.
- Our offices are in the heart of the European district of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
Apply for this job >