Published on 21/03/2022
Coreso SA, located in Brussels, is looking for a Business Controller.
We are looking for a Business Controller to run our recurring controlling activities, to support the development of a more robust business controlling environment with a focus on projects and support the ERP implementation (tool and processes). As we have growing needs for streamlined processes and structures, we will attach great importance to the provision of detailed documentation and full traceability.
You report to the Head of Business Support. You will also be in regular contact with Project Managers, PMO, and Heads of technical departments.
Let’s give you a preview of your future mission!
Being a Business Controller, your main tasks will be:
- Drive the reporting process;
- Support the business by providing financial support and financial performance analysis: review the reporting (actuals and deviation vs budget and forecast) with the budget owners and interpret the financial data;
- Focus on project costing and proactively improve the management and control system of project costing, liaising with the project managers, ensuring proper understanding and enriching data collection;
- Drive the multi-year budget (5 years) and quarterly forecasting exercises;
- Set up KPIs reporting;
- Implement cost modelling by service;
- Provide support in the pricing of Service Level Agreements to the project/program managers. Develop methodology and templates as well as provide financial input;
- Maintain and optimize finance processes ensuring proper and timely monthly closing for financial accounting and management accounting as well as improving the budget and forecast cycles;
- Projects: participate in various projects, the main ones being the finance transformation plan (improvement of our financial data, processes and reporting) and the implementation of a new ERP (tool and processes);
- Ensure internal control;
- Ensure timely execution of monthly and yearly closing cycles;
Tof business controller is currently held by a financial consultant. A handover period is foreseen and during the first months you will report to the consultant. Afterwards, the full responsibility of all controlling topics will be transferred to you.
What are we looking for?
- Master level degree in Business Economics (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Audit and/or Controlling
- A sound experience as Controller in an international environment, preferably in a project driven environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong technical skills (BE Gaap)
- Able to work in a changing environment, under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Client service focused and business needs oriented
- Eye for details, hands-on, results- and process-oriented, and structured
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- IT minded (excel, BI and ERP – SAP and Power BI knowledge is a plus). Experience in ERP implementation is a plus.
- Working in an international human-sized company, in a challenging and evolving environment, that makes a positive contribution to the Community
- A Business Support function with the opportunity to contribute to the business activity evolution and make the difference
Permanent contract with a competitive salary package and working arrangements include remote working.
Apply for this job >