Enterprise Data and Information Architect
Published on 23/02/2021
Your new career in Coreso
Coreso SA, located in Brussels, is looking for an Enterprise Data and Information Architect to join our IT team. You will report to the Head of IT.
The Enterprise Data & Information Architect puts in place an efficient management of all company data as well as tools adapted to the analysis of this data. This is by defining policies, standards, proposals and innovative implementations and by giving advice to everybody who has to interpret this data.
Let us give you a preview of your future mission!
Being an Enterprise Data and Information Architect, your main tasks will be:
- Data Management Strategy/Innovation e.g.:
– Define a vision for the architecture at Coreso
– Develop and carry out Data Assessments to understand ongoing and future needs in the areas of Data governance, data architecture, meta-data, data quality, data warehousing, data development and data operations
– Propose and explain IT solutions to support business in data analysis
- Intra and Inter system data architecture e.g.:
– Write a data flow modeling guide and data dictionary and set up workshops to initiate this
– Coordinate, encourage and manage any initiative related to the implementation or enrichment of data mapping at Coreso
– Establish the technological and methodological standards related to data backup, consultation, manipulation, and archiving
- Project monitoring and control at data architecture level e.g.:
– Ensure the continuous maintenance of the application repository
– Participate in writing templates and guide in the writing of technical documentation
– Provide methodological support to projects to implement a data architecture that is consistent with Coreso’s Data Strategy objectives
– Check the quality of data models within IT projects
- Internal/external communication e.g. :
– Explain and validate the objectives and possible gains of the architecture strategy to other departments
– Facilitate bilateral communication between business and IT experts
– Negotiate contracts with third parties and ensure these are carried out properly
The above tasks are not exhaustive. Depending on the different roles, you can take up other activities in line with your interest and potential.
What are we looking for?
- You hold a master’s degree (or equivalent) in IT, engineering, or a related field.
- You have 5-10 years of experience in an architecture or software development or integration with a strong experience on databases or data flow
- Working experience in utility companies
- You can describe yourself as someone who:
– Communicates concisely and efficient;
– Likes analyzing and solving problems and is result-oriented;
– Likes working in a changing environment;
– Is a real team player.
- You can speak and write fluent English.
- Technical competences:
o TOGAF 9.x Architectural Framework
o Enterprise Architect or similar modeling tools
o Data Management Methods and Principles
We offer a market-based salary complemented by extra-legal benefits eg. hospitalization insurance, company car, etc.
Are you curious to know more? Do not wait any longer and apply!
Coreso is supported by Elia, as an external partner, with the recruitment process. When you apply for the function, you will be redirected to their website. Coreso is not part of the Elia Group.
Apply for this job >