Published on 21/05/2021
Coreso SA, located in Brussels, is looking for an Executive Assistant.
The Executive Secretary is the first point of contact for internal and external partners and is responsible for:
- the administrative support of the executive management and office coordination;
- handling confidential documents ensuring they remain secure;
- monitoring of office supplies & equipment;
- the negotiation of terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders;
- ensuring that documents are organized and accessible;
- handling sensitive documents in a confidential manner.
Let’s give you a preview of your future mission!
Being an Executive Assistant, your main tasks will be:
- Agenda management for Executive management team members (maintenance of the agenda and assistance in planning appointments)
- Ensure that the preparation of shareholders’ meetings is carried out on time in accordance with internal procedures
- Attend monthly and weekly Management Meetings, draft minutes and complete action list
- Management of stock
- Liaise with the building reception and other external parties
Accounting and administration:
- Support invoicing and accounting process
- Coordinate translation of documents
The above tasks are not exhaustive. Together with your line manager you have some room to fill in the job description to what you think is important in your job. After all, you are the expert!
What are we looking for?
- You hold a bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- You have 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- You are a real administrative jack of all trades
- You are stress resistant and like to tackle things
- You can describe yourself as someone that:
-Works precise and strives to deliver high quality
-Knows how to prioritise
-Is very well organized and structured
- Office 365 has no secrets for you (including a good knowledge of SharePoint and Teams)
- You can communicate fluently in English and at least one of the 2 national languages
- You are a team player, interested to work in a fast-paced environment with challenging activities to contribute to a rapid-growing organization
We offer a market-based salary complemented by extra-legal benefits.
Are you curious to know more? Do not wait any longer and apply!
Elia is supporting Coreso with the recruitment process. When you apply for the function, you will be redirected to their website. Coreso is not part of the Elia Group.
Apply for this job >