Program Manager Services
Published on 03/08/2022
The Services Development Team is looking for a Program Manager Services.
The Program Manager Services is responsible for the transversal coordination of the multi-year program in line with the strategic objectives of Coreso. He/she collaborates with the business leads of the different services to streamline and optimize all the internal project reporting procedures. He/she ensures that the projects follow the project methodology and ensures that the prerequisites are fulfilled when a project moves to a next phase.
In international teams, she/he ensures that the regional Service Level Agreements are in line with the PMO tool and she/he is the business lead for the development of the Working arrangements in line with the Clean Energy package. The program manager also coordinates and follow-up the development of the internal and external (regulatory) reporting.
The program manager reports directly to the Head of Services.
Let’s give you a preview of your future mission!
Being a Program manager your main tasks will be:
- Program & project follow up:
- Follow up different projects and ensure consistent internal reporting;
- Follow up and review project methodology;
- Report to the Coreso Project Board;
- Structure & plan the program;
- Trimestral & yearly reporting.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) follow up:
- Align SLAs across regions;
- Support cost modelling & allocation;
- Develop working arrangements with the regions (Clean Energy Package).
- Data and Reporting;
- Coordinate & lead the development of the data reporting environment for the services team.
- Managing stakeholders and an external network of TSOs & RSC’s
- Initiate, build and maintain a wide variety of relationships with stakeholders which are relevant for Coreso;
- Participating & advising various external working groups;
- Being the link between Coreso and its shareholders, prepare the business panels;
- Prepare & Coordinate external contacts with NRAs.
The above tasks are not exhaustive. Together with your line manager you have some room to fill in the job description to what you think is important in your job. After all, you are the expert!
What are we looking for?
- You hold a master’s degree (or equivalent) in economics, engineering or other if relevant.
- You have at least 10 years of experience.
- Strong analytical skills and structured problem solving.
- You have concrete experience in program management.
- Experience with people management is a plus.
- Proven expertise in TSO organisation(s) and understanding of the TSO business model, Services by RCCs, European energy regulatory framework and EU policy objectives.
- You can communicate fluently in English both written and oral.
- You are a team player, interested to work in a fast-paced environment with challenging activities to contribute to a rapid-growing organization such as Coreso.
- A full-time permanent contract in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- We offer a market-based salary complemented by extra-legal benefits eg. hospitalization insurance, company car, etc.
- Our offices are located in the heart of the European district of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
Apply for this job >