Published on 23/02/2021
Your new career in Coreso
Coreso SA, located in Brussels, is looking for a (Senior) Project Manager.
The Project Manager reports directly to the Head of Business Support and is part of the Project Office of Coreso. He/she must be able to manage complex projects and must be able to manage projects with more than 10 stakeholders (internal and external) and with a planned budget of more than 400 man-days (minimum of 500 k€ (including resources)).
Let’s give you a preview of your future mission
Being a Project Manager, your main tasks will be:
- Support/coach more junior project managers within Coreso and improve the current methodology applied.
- Structure a global E2E project plan in line with the specific goals of the project or within the context of a predefined program.
- Play a leadership role in project requirements specification, planning & cost estimation from an early stage of the Project (Initiation)
- Validate the project governance & predefined conditions for the project.
- Be responsible for the follow-up, reporting & escalation of the approved project plan.
- Be responsible for controlling the results of the projects and the E2E activities & budget he is spending.
- Work closely together with the PMO and program/portfolio manager.
- Report on the project(s) in the CPB (Coreso Portfolio Board).
- Deliver projects above customer expectations as personal objective (avoiding overruns, improving the quality/consistency of the deliverables, managing the resources in his project).
- Have an E2E approach which means a strong collaboration from a content perspective across all departments.
- Act as a manager for all project related tasks including the management of the people working on the project.
- Evaluate each project at the end of the project contributing to best practices for Coreso, improvements and fit gaps towards the integrated methodology and evaluation of the project team members.
- Organize the resource commitment with the line or middle managers of the other teams.
The above tasks are not exhaustive. Depending on the different roles, you can take up other activities in line with your interest and potential.
What are we looking for?
- You hold a master’s degree (or equivalent) in economics, engineering or other if relevant.
- You hold a PMI/PMBOK certification.
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in project management and have proven experience in budget management, planning and organization, decision making and coaching.
- You can describe yourself as being able to:
– Bring a concise message and be persuasive;
– Make decisions;
– Show leadership and share knowledge;
– Show knowledge of the organization of the electricity market.
- You can communicate fluently in English both written and oral.
- You are a team player, interested to work in a fast-paced environment with challenging activities to contribute to a rapid-growing organization such as Coreso.
- Experience with change management is a plus.
We offer a market conform salary package, complemented by extra-legal benefits e.g. company car, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers etc.
If you recognize yourself in the above description, do not hesitate to apply!
Coreso is supported by Elia, as an external partner, with the recruitment process. When you apply for the function, you will be redirected to their website. Coreso is not part of the Elia Group.
Apply for this job >