Senior Services Development Manager
Published on 07/02/2022
Coreso SA, located in Brussels, is looking for a Senior Services Development Manager.
The Senior Services Development Manager is responsible for defining, developing and implementing coordination services, through projects in partnership with internal and external stakeholders, in order to meet the (mandatory) requirements issued by Entso-E and European regulation.
In international teams, she/he ensures the start-up and realisation of Coreso’s service development projects as well as research or innovation projects. This is in order to reach the objectives of the project pillar of Coreso in an optimal way, while respecting budgets and deadlines.
Let’s give you a preview of your future mission!
Being a Senior Services Development Manager, your main tasks will be:
- Setting up projects:
- Defining the main deliverables of the project
- Assessing the risks and required resources related to the project
- Managing projects:
- Delivering substantial technical contributions to the assigned project
- Managing the business part of the contractual agreement with partners
- Planning & budgeting
- Ensuring the tooling tests and deployment
- Project reporting
- Building and sharing expertise;
- Participating to internal & external workshops
- Providing internal & external trainings
- Ensuring Knowledge management throughout the Coreso value chain
- Managing stakeholders and an external network of TSOs & RSC’s
- Managing the internal and external stakeholders
- Participating & advising various working groups
- Being the link between Coreso and its shareholders
The above tasks are not exhaustive. Together with your line manager you have some room to fill in the job description to what you think is important in your job. After all, you are the expert!
What are we looking for?
- You hold a master’s degree (or equivalent) in economics, engineering or other if relevant;
- You have at least 10 years of experience
- Strong analytical skills and structured problem solving
- You have concrete experience in managing projects and external representation
- Experience with people management is a plus.
- Proven expertise in TSO organisation(s) and understanding of the TSO business model, Services by RCCs, European energy regulatory framework and EU policy objectives.
- You can communicate fluently in English both written and oral;
- You are a team player, interested to work in a fast-paced environment with challenging activities to contribute to a rapid-growing organization such as Coreso
- A full-time permanent contract in a stable, multilingual, and international environment.
- We offer a market-based salary complemented by extra-legal benefits eg. hospitalization insurance, company car, etc.
- Our offices are in the heart of the European district of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
Apply for this job >