(Junior) Service Development Manager
Published on 01/01/2021
- last modified on 24/01/2022
Coreso SA, located in Brussels, is looking for a (Junior) Services Development Manager.
The Services Development Manager is responsible for defining, developing and implementing coordination services, through projects in partnership with internal and external stakeholders, in order to meet the (mandatory) requirements issued by Entso-E and European regulation.
In international teams, she/he ensures the start-up and realisation of Coreso’s service development projects as well as research or innovation projects. This is in order to reach the objectives of the project pillar of Coreso in an optimal way, while respecting budgets and deadlines.
Let’s give you a preview of your future mission!
Being a Services Development Manager, your main tasks will be:
Setting up projects:
- Defining the main deliverables of the project
- Assessing the risks and required resources related to the project
- Delivering substantial technical contributions to the assigned project
- Managing the business part of the contractual agreement with partners
- Planning & budgeting
- Ensuring the tooling tests and deployment
- Building and sharing expertise
- Participating to internal & external workshops
- Providing internal & external trainings
- Ensuring Knowledge management throughout the Coreso value chain
Managing stakeholders and an external network of TSOs & RSC’s:
- Managing the internal and external stakeholders
- Participating & advising various working groups
- Being the link between Coreso and its shareholders
The above tasks are not exhaustive. Together with your line manager you have some room to fill in the job description to what you think is important in your job. After all, you are the expert!
What are we looking for?
- You hold a master’s degree (or equivalent) in economics, engineering or other if relevant;
- You have 2 to 4 years of experience
- You can describe yourself as being able to:
- Communicate concisely and efficiently;
- Solve problems
- Share knowledge
- Show knowledge of the organization of the electricity market
- You can communicate fluently in English both written and oral;
- You are a team player, interested to work in a fast-paced environment with challenging activities to contribute to a rapid-growing organization such as Coreso.
- A full-time permanent contract in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- We offer a market-based salary complemented by extra-legal benefits eg. hospitalization insurance, company car, etc.
- Our offices are located in the heart of the European district of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
Apply for this job >