Software Application Lead
Published on 23/02/2021
Your new career in Coreso
Coreso SA, located in Brussels, is looking for a Software Application Lead to join our IT team. You will report to the IT Manager.
The Software Application Lead is accountable for managing and coordinating resources and processes to deliver and rollout software releases of described Coreso IT applications. This is while participating in defining the strategy for external or internal development teams by driving initiatives that deliver on Coreso’s strategic vision. The Software Application Lead is not only responsible for the change management of the applications but should also have or obtain the knowledge to support the users solving technical issues and guarantee the availability and quality of the services provided by the tools on a daily basis in operational mode.
Let us give you a preview of your future mission!
Being a Software Application Lead your main tasks will be:
- Software application management e.g.:
– Write the functional specifications based on the business and non-functional requirements.
– Demonstrate leadership abilities to our users with the deployment of software upgrades enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules.
- Aligning with other departments e.g.:
– Work closely with the Business Application Leads, to understand their needs and translate them into the system’s functional and non‐functional requirements.
– Support Operations by proposing and implementing improvements to the current operational IT landscape.
– Collaborate with the IT Manager in defining Coreso’s IT Vision.
- Execute development projects e.g.:
– Project management.
– Ensure that the development teams have appropriate business and technical specifications, and directions to deliver projects effectively.
– Establish realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines and stay within budget.
The above tasks are not exhaustive. Depending on the different roles, you can take up other activities in line with your interest and potential.
What are we looking for?
- You hold a master’s degree (or equivalent) in IT, engineering, or a related field.
- You have 3 years of management experience in a software development organization
- You can describe yourself as someone who:
– Communicates concisely and efficient;
– Likes analyzing and solving problems;
– Likes working in a changing environment;
– Is a real team player.
- You can speak and write fluent English.
- Technical competences:
– Application Development Methods
– Notions of DevOps
– Python or any other development language
– UML or another framework
– Business Process Management
– Functional and technical analysis
We offer a market-based salary complemented by extra-legal benefits eg. hospitalization insurance, company car, etc.
Are you curious to know more? Do not wait any longer and apply!
Coreso is supported by Elia, as an external partner, with the recruitment process. When you apply for the function, you will be redirected to their website. Coreso is not part of the Elia Group.
Apply for this job >