Published on 01/01/2022
- last modified on 01/02/2022
Coreso is looking for a Solution Architect to join our IT Team.
As a solution Architect, you are member of the Architect team and you closely collaborate with the Internal Software Development (ISD) team, that supports Coreso business in providing IT solutions that are fit-for-purpose.
Your future mission!
- Develop and maintain a good knowledge & overview of the application landscape used within the organization.
- Understand, analyze and challenge the business needs.
- You can spot potential issues from miles away and suggest alternatives to still reach the intended goal.
- Before the start of a project, you make a first assessment by defining a high-level solution in cooperation with the Enterprise Architects and give a guess-estimate (Define phase).
- You craft a well-defined end-to-end IT solution in close collaboration with the IT delivery team considering business and operational needs i.e. functional and non-functional requirements.
- You design the IT solution aligned with the target architecture defined by the Enterprise Architect.
- You support the IT solution development, testing, implementation and go-live.
- You will help measure and increase our development velocity by identifying opportunities to reduce the effort and improve the quality of our solutions.
- You will exchange knowledge and coach others to help each project to be a success.
- You keep yourself updated on the market trends and innovation.
What are we looking for?
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in capturing and refining business requirements
- You have proven experience with system integrations and architectural design of software applications.
- You have proven experience in designing and delivering complex software solutions in production using different architecture patterns such as
- Distributed systems
- Real-time systems
- Industrial control software
- ETL pipelines
- Event-driven systems
- Asynchronous web applications
- You have practical experience with common industry building blocks such as:
- Relational databases
- Web servers
- Message queues
- Knowledge of Unified Modeling Language
- Relevant sector knowledge is a plus.
- You demonstrate creative, critical and independent thinking capabilities.
- You offer quality and reliability to colleagues and you are able to communicate effictively.
- You are used to work in a mix of Linux and Windows.
- Having worked with cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure, AWS or alike.
- Experience with DevOps tools (such as Docker, Ansible, Jenkins etc…) is a must-have.
- Agile mindset specially working in Scrum way.
- You communicate fluently in English (oral and written). French and/or Dutch are an asset.
- A full-time permanent contract in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- We offer a market-based salary complemented by extra-legal benefits eg. hospitalization insurance, company car, etc.
- Our offices are located in the heart of the European district of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
Apply for this job >