As Regional Coordination Centre (RCC), the services or tasks Coreso provides to nationally regulated TSOs are driven by European regulations (3rd and 4th energy packages).
According to these regulations, we are currently developing and implementing the following regulated services or tasks:
- Common Grid Model (CGM),
- Coordinated Security Analysis (CSA),
- Coordinated Capacity Calculation (CCC),
- Short-Term Adequacy (STA) forecast,
- Outage Planning Coordination (OPC),
- Defence and restoration plans
- Training and certification of RCC staff (Training and certification),
- Post-operation and post-disturbances analysis and reporting (Post-operation analysis).
Coreso will also perform the following regulated services or tasks (their definitions are still under discussion at European level):
- Regional restoration at request of TSOs (Regional restoration),
- Regional sizing of reserve capacity (Sizing),
- Regional procurement of balancing capacity (Procurement),
- Optimisation of inter-TSOs’ settlement at request of TSOs (Settlement)
- Maximum entry capacity mechanisms (MEC),
- Support Ten-Year Network Development Plan.